Discussion Forum

TOPIC: WWII veterans

Subject: WWII veterans
Posted: October 27, 2005 12:10 AM MDT
Comments: Would like some feedback about POW from NM stationed in the Philippines
Posted By: Roberto

Subject:
Posted: July 11, 2006 9:13 PM MDT
Comments: I know that Clifford R. Robinson was captured in May 1942 and released September 1945. He was a corporal in the US Army Air Corps. Also a Jose Martinez from Colfax County was captured but never left the Philippines. These gentlemen both lived in NM prior to WWII and returned after.
Posted By: Richard Becker

Subject:
Posted: August 11, 2006 12:42 AM MDT
Comments: I am trying to find out what happened to Robert Carpenter. He was a WW2 veteran in the Army Air Force. He was a bombadier. He grduated OCS in 1943 in Miami Beach
Posted By: Brett Woolhouse

Subject: ww II veterans
Posted: March 20, 2008 2:11 PM MDT
Comments: I am trying to find out what happened to Robert Carpenter. He was a WW2 veteran in the Army Air Force. He was a bombadier. He grduated OCS in 1943 in Miami Beach
Posted By: brwool

Subject: Robert Carpenter
Posted: July 21, 2010 8:22 AM MDT
Comments: To Mr. Woolhouse. My grandfather was a mr robert carpenter and to the best of my knowledge fits all the criteria of the man you are looking for. My grandfather lived in springfield mo and was married to a lady by the name of Kathleen. If we are talking about the same man please let me know.
Posted By: S. Smith

Post your comments to this discussion
Please login or sign up for an account to post your comments to this discussion.

LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Username:

Password:

Confirm password:

Password hint:

Email:

Confirm email:

Back to TOPICS LIST»