Discussion Forum

TOPIC: Teacher Friends/Acquaintances

Subject: Teacher Friends/Acquaintances
Posted: February 16, 2008 10:51 AM MST
Comments: Hello Rosa! Yes I do have contacts, both at Española Valley High and Pojoaque. My wife works at the Pojoaque Valley High School and I will be be visiting someone regarding this issue soon. As soon as I get their feedback I will proceed to assist you in contacting them. The horno you mention is build outside of the Ortega house which houses the museum that our association maintains. The horno works very well and The Los Maestros del Norte youth group has used it for baking bread.
Posted By: Miguél

Subject: Re. Teacher Friends/Acqaintances
Posted: February 22, 2008 12:06 PM MST
Comments: Miguel, thank you very much for your interest and help with this project. We will look forward to seeing your feedback posted here for public discussion. We would also like to invite you to contact us to continue this discussion in our office, where we can explore various avenues. You and your contacts are invaluable resources in this process. It is a real treat to see the New Mexico educational community come together for an important common purpose!
Posted By: Jennifer

Post your comments to this discussion
Please login or sign up for an account to post your comments to this discussion.

LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Username:

Password:

Confirm password:

Password hint:

Email:

Confirm email:

Back to TOPICS LIST»