Discussion Forum

TOPIC: Rafael Chacon

Subject: Rafael Chacon
Posted: June 22, 2008 8:44 PM MDT
Comments: On the above subject I too am related to the Chacons and wish to make contact with Elizabeth-Craig Montgomery. Her grandmother, Sofia Chacon, is the sister to my grandmother, Juanita Martinez, and one of three daughters of Casimiro Barela. I live in Connecticut and note she lives in Massachusetts. Would appreciate making contact with her.
Posted By: Don Martin

Posted: June 22, 2008 9:22 PM MDT
Comments: Just figured out the limitations of this website. Would like to have direct contact with Elizabeth-Craig McCormack who wrote on the above subject on 3/23/08. She and I share the same great-grandfather, Casimiro Barela of Trinidad, Colorado. My email address is donmartin@prodigy.net. Address is Don Martin, 31 South Main St., East Hampton, Ct. 06424. Phone: 860-267-8527.
Posted By: Don Martin

Posted: April 10, 2009 12:51 AM MDT
Comments: I, too, am very interested in the Rafael Chacon genealogy. My gg-grandmother, Maria Marina Rivera, was a sister of Damiana Rivera, the second wife of Senator Casimiro Barela. My gg-grandmother, Marina, married Jose Benito Cordova in 1884 in Trinidad, CO. I am also a Trinidad, CO native and thus interested in anything related to Trinidad. I recognize several of the persons posting at this site, having corresponded with them previously.
Posted By: Gloria Cordova, Ph.D.

Post your comments to this discussion
Please login or sign up for an account to post your comments to this discussion.

LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Username:

Password:

Confirm password:

Password hint:

Email:

Confirm email:

Back to TOPICS LIST»