Discussion Forum

TOPIC: Trementina and Chaperito

Subject: Trementina and Chaperito
Posted: January 22, 2009 6:12 PM MST
Comments: I am a native Spaniard living now in Las Vegas, New Mexico. I am interested in photographically recording old Spanish settlements which eventually have been abandoned. So far I have recorded La Liendre,Lucero and Trementina. La Liendre and Lucero are easily accessible, however Trementina and also Chaperito are in private properties in pretty desolated areas. Can anybody help me in finding out how to get permission to gain access to these historic sites? If you are interested, my pictures are published in my website: www.elmundoparalelo.com. Thank you. Antonio J Valdes
Posted By: Antonio J Valdes

Subject: Trementina and Chaperito
Posted: March 7, 2009 3:42 PM MST
Comments: I have recently found out that my great grandfather Benigno Maes was married in Chaperito to Maria Timotea Jiminez (Jimines) daughter of Leandro Jiminez (Jimines) and Maria Vencelesde Griego on 4 July 1898. Benigno Maes son of Jose Maria Maes and Jesusa Armijo. Benigno & Maria Timoteo show up in Sabinoso in the 1900 census. Would love any information any one has on any of these families and will share what I have. contact me at themaesfamily@gmail.com
Posted By: Heather

Post your comments to this discussion
Please login or sign up for an account to post your comments to this discussion.

LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Username:

Password:

Confirm password:

Password hint:

Email:

Confirm email:

Back to TOPICS LIST»