Discussion Forum

TOPIC: corazon

Subject: corazon, new mexico
Posted: February 6, 2009 6:23 PM MST
Comments: I was born in Corazon, New Mexico on my grandfather\\\'s ranch on August 1940. I do have information about the area, including Trementina and Chaparito. I also have names of relatives.
Posted By: Edmund Gonzales

Subject: Corazon, Chaperito etc.
Posted: February 12, 2009 2:08 PM MST
Comments: Edmund, thank you very much for your note. Where do you live? I have made contact with Henrietta Martinez Christmas who also knows a lot about the area. Actually, I believe that one of her ancestors, Santiago Blea, was the founder of Trementina. I was in Chaperito yesterday with her. I have posted in my web site ( www.elmundoparalelo.com)a number of pictures and I would very much appreciate if you or anybody that knows the area could help me identifying some of the buildings there. The most shocking for me is a workshop which appears that was abandoned yesterday! I am planning a trip to Corazon, Variadero, San Hilario, La Garita and again Trementina soon. If you could help me get into the Corazon area it would be great. Thank you very much. Antonio
Posted By: Antonio J Valdes

Subject: Corazon
Posted: September 15, 2010 11:29 PM MDT
Comments: To go to Corazon, take highway 104 east from Las Vegas, NM. Pass Trujillo down the mesa into Corazon, NM
Posted By: Celia

Post your comments to this discussion
Please login or sign up for an account to post your comments to this discussion.

LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Username:

Password:

Confirm password:

Password hint:

Email:

Confirm email:

Back to TOPICS LIST»