Discussion Forum

TOPIC: anton chico

Subject: Anton chico
Posted: May 4, 2009 11:04 AM MDT
Comments: my name is maria Aguilar (gutierrez) I am working on my family tree.I need some help finding photos any thing to help me with finding Aguilar and gonzales information my grandparents were Jesus maria Aguilar and Lucia Gonzales from Delia (from what I been told)My parents are from Anton chico Jose Fausto Aguilar and Carlatita Isabel Sandoval.I need whatever information you can give me.I\'ve gotton as far as 5th generation but having problems finding who Toribio Gonzales parents were (my great grandfather) who was born in about 1852 marraige to my great grandmother Beatriz Sisneros on Feb.9,1891 also need information on Sandoval family; my grandparents Juan Climaco sandoval and Erminda Sandoval they were both Sandoval need any Info. on who my great great grandparents Ciprano Sandoval and Benina lucero parents were I have Madril,Sanchez,sylva,fresquez,lucero,in my family. I have gone to the libraries here in Albuqurque but can\'t seem to find most info.that I need or just can\'t see it. I Hope to complete my family Heritage album soon for my familia especially my father who is so happy I the historian am doing this,if you need info.I am willig to help with whatever info. I can help you with.
Posted By: maria

Post your comments to this discussion
Please login or sign up for an account to post your comments to this discussion.

LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Username:

Password:

Confirm password:

Password hint:

Email:

Confirm email:

Back to TOPICS LIST»