Requests to use photographs require written permission from the Administrator of the State Records Center and Archives. The contact information is:

John Hyrum Martinez
State Records Center and Archives
1205 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507

In addition to your written request in the form of a letter, you need to fill out and submit SRC Form 96-18, which you can obtain by following this link: